Pages

29 March 2007

Fell down to the ground

You asked me for a reason why I didn't call you these days.

-------------

Dear,

here is the reason why.

Since you told me you broke up with her, I realised what a fool I was!

Because I though you still love me, and the only one man you can devote yourself on him.

Obviously, the lucky guy is not me.

Well, I DO love you, but it's time to leave you, now.

Because I can't love you in secret but, on the other hand, be your friend coincide.

It's suffering.

You confused me about which the role I played in your heart.

Of course, it's not all your fault coz' I was so silly to continuously push myself immersing into the lovely mistake.


Dear,

To be with you was the joyfullest sunshine in my lifetime I've never had before.

However, I am sorry, too. It's not what I expect.

At least, I've loved you still now,

and

Thank you for loving me before, my Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment