Pages

7 August 2007

Passed The 1st Block?







































image from Tiger's Blog

wow~

Finally, I've finished one 800 words report + 10 mins presentation.

In addition, it's my first time to make a speech in English, however,

so much practicing and correction needed to be done before I stood on the stage.

Even so my speech was not firm enough yet, fortunately,

I believed that I've displayed an impressive Keynote show to my classmates.

This time, it is not just a simple reporting,

but also a evidence to prove how easy to operate this software in one night only.

----------------

by the way, I was just informed that everyone in my class passed the section of presentation.

and I guess my writing would seem to be passed as well, 'Paul's report is beautiful, too.'(Michael K., 2007)
(Mike is my teacher)

LET's get some beers for celebrating !

3 comments:

  1. there is nothing to be shy
    just speak out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    We are proud of you!!!
    You did the good job even though I'm not one of your audiences :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job.!!
    You are the one.

    ReplyDelete